HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WOOD FURNITURE
Follow these simple guidelines when cleaning & caring for your piece of Acre Made wood furniture.
- We recommend using placemats and coasters wherever possible.
- For daily maintenance just wipe with a damp cloth. Micro-fiber cloths are great for this.
- For heavily soiled areas and to disinfect, use a mild soap and water, wipe with a damp cloth to remove any soap residue and then wipe dry. Never soak or let water rest on it. We recommend any environmentally friendly and natural cleaner, luckily there are now lots on the market.
- Never scrub the surface hard, repeatedly or aggressively.
- Never attempt to use any abrasive cleaners, sandpaper, waxes, oils, polyurethanes, varnish etc.
- Wipe up spills when they happen. Your table is completely sealed and resistant to spills, but you should still use care the same way you would with any other wood furniture.
- Never place anything hot directly on your table. Use trivets or surface protectors to protect the wood.
- If writing, always ensure you’re writing on a notepad and not directly on the surface. This goes for kids colouring too!